Merflex PEX Tubing
The unique properties of Mercury Plastics' Merflex PEX tubing offer distinct performance advantages.
First, it delivers ease of use and long-term strength in potable water applications, withstanding high temperatures, erosion, corrosion, expansion, contraction, abrasion, high pressure and water hammer.
In addition, the cross-linking process imparts extraordinary resistance to chemicals as well as superior odor and taste properties through increased material stability.
Mercury Plastics Merflex PEX Tubing is available in red, white, blue and grey in sizes ranging from 1/4" to 1-1/4" in diameter. EVOH and non-barrier PEX tubing are also available.
Merflex PEX Listing and Approvals Include:
- NSF Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects
- NSF Standard 14: Drinking Water System Components - Performance
- ASME Standard: Flexible Water Connectors - A112.18.6
- Plastic Pipe Institute (PPI) Hydrostatic Stress Board, TR-4/2000 Listing, Standard Grade @ 73° F. (23° C.) HDB 1250 psi, 180° F. (83° C.) HDB 800 psi and 200° F. (93° C.) HDB 630 psi.
- CSA Standard B125-93 - Plumbing Fittings, Certificate of Compliance
- U.P. Code
- NSF Cl-TD Chlorine Resistance Performance for Potable Water Applications
- ASTM F876-04: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing
- ASTM F877-05: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing - Hot and Cold Water Distribution Systems
For more information, please contact us by email or call us at 440-632-5281.